African Waters Scuba is a dive operator, offering only PADI certified diver training as well as equipment service, air fills, gear rental and sales. We are currently operational in the region between Port Elizabeth and Cape St. Francis in the Eastern Cape of South Africa. We operate regular boat dives and ocean safaris over weekends and during holidays with our fully equipped 9m semi rigid. All skippers and topmen are qualified divers, ensuring maximum safety, understanding the demands and dangers of operating a dive charter.
What makes us different?
- Highly skilled PADI instructors, dive masters and skippers
- Our PADI courses have no hidden costs and we give a value added service that goes above the norm
- Regular boat dives with space for up to 12 divers per launch on a 9m Semi rigid
- Pioneering the discovery and diving of virtually unknown reefs and wrecks in the Jeffreys Bay Region
- We offer a range of PADI certified courses including Scuba Experience, Open Water, Advanced Open Water and most Specialities, Dive Master, Master Scuba Diver, Rescue Diver and Assistant Instructor
- We provide our own in house air fills, equipment service, sales and rental
- We believe actions speak louder than words, and our operators are quality people. (Come dive with us, you will see what we mean)
- We firmly believe in enjoying what we do, having fun at all times and having a great sense of humor. No sour lemons allowed.
- Hey, you even get a free sucker after each dive!