African Waters Scuba is a dive operator, offering PADI & DSAT TecRec diver training as well as equipment service, air fills, gear rental and sales. We are currently operational in the region between Port Elizabeth and Cape St. Francis in the Eastern Cape of South Africa. We operate regular boat dives and ocean safaris with our fully equipped 9m semi rigid. All skippers and topmen are qualified divers, ensuring maximum safety, understanding the demands and dangers of operating a dive charter.
What makes us different?
- Highly skilled PADI instructors, dive masters and skippers
- Our courses have no hidden costs and we give a value added service that goes above the norm
- Regular boat dives with space for up to 12 divers per launch on a 9m Semi rigid
- Pioneering the discovery and diving of virtually unknown reefs and wrecks in the Jeffreys Bay Region
- We offer a range of PADI certified courses including Discover Scuba Diving, Open Water, Advanced Open Water and most Specialities, Dive Master, Master Scuba Diver, Rescue Diver, Assistant Instructor & TecRec courses like Tec 40, 45, 50, 65 & Trimix.
- We provide our own in house air & nitrox fills, equipment service, sales and rental
- We believe actions speak louder than words, and our operators are quality people. (Come dive with us, you will see what we mean)
- We firmly believe in enjoying what we do, having fun at all times and having a great sense of humor. No sour lemons allowed.
- Hey, you even get a free sucker after each dive!