On Friday night were planning a night dive in JBay! Due to sunset still being a bit early we will meet at the ski boat club at 17:00. The weather forecast according to Windguru really looks favourable for diving the whole weekend with hardly any wind predicted and a light Easterly on Saturday of about 9 knots.
On Saturday morning there will be a launch at 08:00 for some of our PADI Open Water and Advanced students. If the weather forecast is correct we will be diving the new site that we intended to dive last weekend on Sunday morning. Launch is at 08:00 again from the ski boat club. Remember to inform me if you require any equipment when you book your dives via email or sms.
There were no launches last weekend due to the rivers coming down after the rains. The ocean was turned into a brown muddish colour and westerly winds made the surface very choppy.